How to send cdo email from C#
The Microsoft .NET framework provides two namespaces, System.Net and System.Net.Sockets for managed implementation of Internet protocols that applications can use to send or receive data over the Internet .
In the previous C# program SMTP email from C# describes how to send an email with text body . Here we are sending an email without using SMTP protocol through C# programming . Instead of SMTP here we use CDOSYS , Collaboration Data Objects (CDO) for Windows 2000 library (Cdosys.dll) . The Cdosys.dll library is also known as CDOSYS .
Create a new C# project and add a reference to Microsoft CDO For Windows 2000 Library . From the following picture you can understand how to add Microsoft CDO For Windows 2000 Library in your C# project.
- How to send email from C#
- How to send email with attachment from C#
- How to send html email from C#
- How to find hostname of a computer
- How to find IP Adress of a computer
- How to read URL Content from webserver
- How to C# Socket programming
- C# Server Socket program
- C# Client Socket program
- C# Multi threaded socket programming
- C# Multi threaded Server Socket programming
- C# Multi threaded Client Socket programming
- How to C# Chat server programming
- How to C# Chat Server
- How to C# Chat Client
- How to web browser in C#