How to send email with attachment from C#
C# simplifies network programming in .Net framework. C# describes various protocols using communication programming like Socket communications , SMTP mail , UDP , URL etc. The System.Net classes uses to communicate with other applications by using the HTTP, TCP, UDP, Socket etc. In the previous program we saw how to SMTP email from C# describes how to send an email with text body . Here we are sending an email with an attachment.
System.Net.Mail.Attachment attachment; attachment = new System.Net.Mail.Attachment("your attachment file"); mail.Attachments.Add(attachment);
The following C# source code shows how to send an email with an attachment from a Gmail address . The Gmail SMTP server name is smtp.gmail.com and the port using send mail is 587 . Here using NetworkCredential for password based authentication.
SmtpServer.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential("username", "password");
You have to provide the necessary information like your gmail username and password etc.
- How to send email from C#
- How to send html email from C#
- How to send cdo email from C#
- How to find hostname of a computer
- How to find IP Adress of a computer
- How to read URL Content from webserver
- How to C# Socket programming
- C# Server Socket program
- C# Client Socket program
- C# Multi threaded socket programming
- C# Multi threaded Server Socket programming
- C# Multi threaded Client Socket programming
- How to C# Chat server programming
- How to C# Chat Server
- How to C# Chat Client
- How to web browser in C#