How to find IP Adress of a computer
Network programming in windows is possible with sockets . C# simplifies network programming through its namespaces like System.Net and System.Net.Sockets . The System.Net classes provide functionalities that is similar to Microsoft WinInet API.
The System.net namespace provides the information about IP Address . The following C# program shows how to find the IP Address of a host.
If you pass localhost in GetHostByName return the IP Address of local machine .
- How to send email from C#
- How to send email with attachment from C#
- How to send html email from C#
- How to send cdo email from C#
- How to find hostname of a computer
- How to read URL Content from webserver
- How to C# Socket programming
- C# Server Socket program
- C# Client Socket program
- C# Multi threaded socket programming
- C# Multi threaded Server Socket programming
- C# Multi threaded Client Socket programming
- How to C# Chat server programming
- How to C# Chat Server
- How to C# Chat Client
- How to web browser in C#