Email Crystal Reports from C# Application
The following program describes how to email a Crystal Reports from C# .
All C# Crystal Reports Tutorial in this website is based on the following database - crystaldb. So before you begin this section , please take a look at the database structure of crystaldb - Click Here C# crystaldb
If you are new to Crystal Reports and do not know how to create Crystal Reports from C# , please take a look at the section step by step tutorial for creating a Crystal Reports from C#.
For email a Crystal Report from C# first we have to export the Crystal Reports in any of the File Format available in Crystal Reports and then Email it.
After export the Crystal Reports as a PDF file format in your disk , the next step is to email that .pdf file . For that here we are using System.Web.Mail of C# . We have to provide the necessary information to configuring SmtpMail client and send the exported file as attachment .
Select the default form (Form1.cs) you created in C# and drag two buttons (Button1, Button2 ) and a CrystalReportViewer control to your form.
You have to include CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine in your C# Source Code.
Copy and paste the following source code and run your C# project
cryRpt.Load(PUT CRYSTAL REPORT PATH HERE\\CrystalReport1.rpt");
The Crystal Reports file path in your C# project files location, there you can see CrystalReport1.rpt . So give the full path name of Crystal Reports file like c:\projects\crystalreports\CrystalReport1.rpt
Before you run this program , you have to provide the necessary SMTP information , that is your HOSTNAME , FROM ADDRESS and TO ADDRESS to the SMTP client.
- C# Crystal Reports sample databse
- C# Crystal Reports step by step
- C# Crystal Reports from multiple tables
- C# Crystal Reports String parameter
- C# Crystal Reports Integer parameter
- C# Crystal Reports Date parameter
- C# Crystal Reports Dynamic Logon parameters
- C# Crystal Reports Formula Field
- C# Crystal Reports Summary Field
- C# Crystal Reports Export to Pdf
- C# Crystal Reports Export to Excel
- C# Crystal Reports without database
- C# Crystal Reports from SQL Query
- Dynamic Crystal Reports from C# Application
- C# Crystal Reports from XML
- C# Crystal Reports - sub reports
- C# Crystal Reports - on demand sub reports
- C# Crystal Reports - Date to Date
- How to print Crystal Reports in C#
- How to deploy Crystal Report
- How to Crystal Report Merge Module
- 5 Tests for Top Performance by Jason Dove
- 3 New Uses For Sub Reports by Jason Dove