C# Crystal Reports Integer parameter
The following section describes the how to pass an Integer Parameter to Crystal Reports from C#
All C# Crystal Reports Tutorial in this website is based on the following database - crystaldb. So before you begin this section , please take a look at the database structure of crystaldb - Click Here C# crystaldb
If you are new to Crystal Reports and do not know how to create Crystal Reports from C# , please take a look at the section step by step tutorial for creating a Crystal Reports from C#.
In the previous tutorial , we already saw how to pass a String parameter to the Crystal Reports from C# - C# Crystal Reports String Paramater - and get the result. This section is almost same as the previous section and the only difference is that instead of String parameter here we pass an Integer parameter from C# . So before we start this section you can take look at the previous section C# Crystal Reports String Paramater , it explain each steps in details with pictures.
When we pass an Integer parameter , we have to create a new Integer parameter in the Parameter Fields of Field Explorer. Then we will get the following screen and fill the fields like in the following picture .
After creating the parameter field , we have to create the selection formula for the Crystal Reports . For creating selection formula , Right click on Crystal Reports designer window , select REPORT -> SELECTION FORMULA -> RECORD .
Then you can see the record Selection Formula Editor. You can make selection formula from this screen by choosing fields from the lists in the selection formula editor screen.
Here only the Product table is selected for generating Crystal Reports . We are making a formula like select the records from Product table whose value is greater than the input value. For that, first we select the table field that is Product_price from Product table and then we select the comparison operator and finally we select our Parameter we created earlier. The following picture shows how to select fields from lists . Double click each field then it will automatically selected .
You can close the Selection Formula Editor screen after creating the formula.
Now the designing part is over and the next step is to call the Crystal Reports in C# and view it in Crystal Reports Viewer control .
Select the default form (Form1.cs) you created in C# and drag a button and a CrystalReportViewer control to your form .
You have to include CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine in your C# Source Code.
Copy and paste the following source code and run your C# project
cryRpt.Load(PUT CRYSTAL REPORT PATH HERE\\CrystalReport1.rpt");
The Crystal Reports file path in your C# project files location, there you can see CrystalReport1.rpt . So give the full path name of Crystal Reports file like c:\projects\crystalreports\CrystalReport1.rpt
Now you can run the program . Enter any price , then you can see the report of the Product list whose price is greater than or equal to the entered price.
The Crystal Reports showing the result of Product list whose price is greater than 50.
- C# Crystal Reports sample databse
- C# Crystal Reports step by step
- C# Crystal Reports from multiple tables
- C# Crystal Reports String parameter
- C# Crystal Reports Date parameter
- C# Crystal Reports Dynamic Logon parameters
- C# Crystal Reports Formula Field
- C# Crystal Reports Summary Field
- C# Crystal Reports Export to Pdf
- C# Crystal Reports Export to Excel
- Email Crystal Reports from C# Application
- C# Crystal Reports without database
- C# Crystal Reports from SQL Query
- Dynamic Crystal Reports from C# Application
- C# Crystal Reports from XML
- C# Crystal Reports - sub reports
- C# Crystal Reports - on demand sub reports
- C# Crystal Reports - Date to Date
- How to print Crystal Reports in C#
- How to deploy Crystal Report
- How to Crystal Report Merge Module
- 5 Tests for Top Performance by Jason Dove
- 3 New Uses For Sub Reports by Jason Dove