C# Crystal Reports Summary Field
The following C# - Crystal Reports section describes how to add a summary field in the Crystal Reports .
All C# Crystal Reports Tutorial in this website is based on the following database - crystaldb. So before you begin this section , please take a look at the database structure of crystaldb - Click Here C# crystaldb
If you are new to Crystal Reports and do not know how to create Crystal Reports from C# , please take a look at the section step by step tutorial for creating a Crystal Reports from C#.
Hope you already gone through the previous section C# Crystal Reports Formula Field. Here in this section we are calculating the grand total of the Formula Field - Total . The Total field is a Formula field, the result of qty X price .
In the Crystal Reports designer view window, right click on the Report Footer , just below the Total field and select Insert -> Summary .
Then you will get a screen , select the Total from the combo box and select Sum from next Combo Box , and summary location Grand Total (Report Footer) . Click Ok button
Now you can see @Total is just below the Total field in the report Footer.
Now the designing part is over and the next step is to call the Crystal Reports in C# and view it in Crystal Reports Viewer control .
Select the default form (Form1.cs) you created in C# and drag a button and a CrystalReportViewer control to your form .
You have to include CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine in your C# Source Code.
Copy and paste the following source code and run your C# project.
cryRpt.Load(PUT CRYSTAL REPORT PATH HERE\\CrystalReport1.rpt");.
The Crystal Reports file path in your C# project files location, there you can see CrystalReport1.rpt . So give the full path name of Crystal Reports file like c:\projects\crystalreports\CrystalReport1.rpt
When you run this program your screen will look like the following picture.
- C# Crystal Reports sample databse
- C# Crystal Reports step by step
- C# Crystal Reports from multiple tables
- C# Crystal Reports String parameter
- C# Crystal Reports Integer parameter
- C# Crystal Reports Date parameter
- C# Crystal Reports Dynamic Logon parameters
- C# Crystal Reports Formula Field
- C# Crystal Reports Export to Pdf
- C# Crystal Reports Export to Excel
- Email Crystal Reports from C# Application
- C# Crystal Reports without database
- C# Crystal Reports from SQL Query
- Dynamic Crystal Reports from C# Application
- C# Crystal Reports from XML
- C# Crystal Reports - sub reports
- C# Crystal Reports - on demand sub reports
- C# Crystal Reports - Date to Date
- How to print Crystal Reports in C#
- How to deploy Crystal Report
- How to Crystal Report Merge Module
- 5 Tests for Top Performance by Jason Dove
- 3 New Uses For Sub Reports by Jason Dove