DataGridView Autocomplete TextBox
Displaying data in a tabular format is a task you are likely to perform regularly. The C# DataGridView control is highly configurable and extensible, and it provides many properties, methods, and events to customize its display and behavior.
In C# you can display DataGridView in Bound mode, unbound mode and Virtual mode . Bound mode is suitable for managing data using automatic interaction with the data store. The common use of the DataGridView control is binding to a table in a database. The data can be displayed in the DatagridView using TextBox, ComboBox, CheckBox etc. While you display the data on TextBox, you can make your TextBoxes as Autocomplete TextBox.
AutoComplete in DataGridView
The TextBox properties like AutoCompleteCustomSource, AutoCompleteMode and AutoCompleteSource to perform automatically completes user input strings by comparing the prefix letters being entered to the prefixes of all strings in a data source.
The following C# program shows how to create an AutoComplete Textbox inside a DataGridView.
- C# DataGridView Binding - SQL Server dataset
- C# DataGridView Binding - OLEDB dataset
- C# DataGridView Sorting and Filtering
- C# DataGridView Add Columns and Rows
- C# DataGridView Hide Columns and Rows
- C# DataGridView Read Only Columns and Rows
- Add Button to C# DataGridView
- Add CheckBox to C# DataGridView
- Add ComboBox to C# DataGridView
- Add Image to C# DataGridView
- Add ViewLink to C# DataGridView
- C# DataGridView Paging
- C# DataGridView Formatting
- C# DataGridView Template
- C# DataGridView Printing
- C# DataGridView Export to Excel
- C# DataGridView Loading data from Excel
- C# DataGridView Database Operations
- Delete row from datagridview by right click