How to find tables in a Database in C#
A database is a collection of information organized to provide efficient retrieval . A database is made up of many linked tables of rows and columns, each containing specific data. A table is a set of data elements that is organized using a model of vertical columns and horizontal rows.
In some situations you may want to know how many tables exist in your database. Everything about your SQL Server database is stored in its system tables. In these situations you can use the following SQL for finding how many tables in a database.
Select DISTINCT(name) FROM sys.Tables
Returns a row for each table object, currently only with sys.objects.type = U.
- What is C# ADO.NET Dataset
- C# Datset with Sql Server Data Provider
- C# Datset with OLEDB Data Provider
- Find Tables in a Dataset - Sql Server
- Find Tables in a Dataset - OLEDB
- How to Dataset rows count - Sql Server
- How to Dataset rows count - OLEDB
- How to find Column Definition SqlServer
- How to find Column Definition OLEDB
- How to Dyanamic Dataset in C#
- C# Dataset with multiple tables - Sql Server
- C# Dataset with multiple tables - OLEDB
- C# Dataset table relations
- C# Dataset merge tables - Sql Server
- C# Dataset merge tables - OLEDB
- Bind a dataset to a combo box in C#, bind enum to combobox , bind dictionary to combobox