How to create Excel file in C#
The following section explains how to create an Excel file programmatically using C#.
Before you create an Excel file in C# , you have to add the Microsoft Excel 12.0 Object Library to you project.
Create a new project and add a Command Button to the Form.
Form the following pictures you can find how to add Excel reference library in your project.
Select reference dialogue from Project menu
Select Microsoft Excel 12.0 Object Library and click OK button
Copy and paste the following source code in your C# project file.
Note : You have to add Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel to your source code.
using Excel = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel;
When you execute this program , it will create an excel file in you c:
- How to open an Excel file in C#
- How to read an Excel file in CSharp
- How to format an Excel file using C#
- How to insert a picture in excel from C# App
- How to insert a background picture in excel
- How to create Excel Chart from C#
- How to export excel chart from C#
- How to excel chart in C# picturebox
- C# data validation input box in excel file
- Read and Import Excel File into DataSet or DataTable
- How to insert data to Excel file using OLEDB
- How to update data in Excel file using OLEDB
- How to export databse to excel file
- How to export DataGridView to excel file