C# Excel Tutorial
Automation of an Excel file allows us to doing various operations from C#. We can automate an Excel file from C# in two ways. Using Excel Object Model in one way and another way is using Microsoft Jet Engine to connect Excel from CSharp. Through the automation from C# we can achieve creating a new workbook, adding data to a workbook, creating charts etc.
How to automate Microsoft Excel from Microsoft Visual C#.NET ?
C# Excel Interop
From the following links you can see helpful resources about Excel automation from C#.
- How to create Excel file in C#
- How to open an Excel file in C#
- How to read an Excel file in CSharp
- How to format an Excel file using C#
- How to insert a picture in excel from C# App
- How to insert a background picture in excel
- How to create Excel Chart from C#
- How to export excel chart from C#
- How to excel chart in C# picturebox
- C# data validation input box in excel file
- How to read from an Excel file using OLEDB
- How to insert data to Excel file using OLEDB
- How to update data in Excel file using OLEDB
- How to export databse to excel file
- How to export DataGridView to excel file