How to insert a picture in excel from C# App
The following section shows how to insert a picture in an Excel file from C# Application .
The following C# source code using Microsoft Excel 12.0 Object Library .In the previous section we saw how to import Microsoft Excel 12.0 Object Library in the C# project .
For inserting a picture in an Excel file from C# we have to call the AddPicture method. The parameters we have to pass like PictureName with path , Left , Top , Width and Height.
After you execute the C# source code you will get the Excel file like the following picture.
- How to create Excel file in C#
- How to open an Excel file in C#
- How to read an Excel file using C#
- How to programmatically Add New Worksheets
- How to delete worksheet from an excel file
- How to format an Excel file using C#
- How to insert a background picture in excel
- How to create Excel Chart from C#
- How to export excel chart from C#
- How to excel chart in C# picturebox
- C# data validation input box in excel file
- Read and Import Excel File into DataSet or DataTable
- How to insert data to Excel file using OLEDB
- How to update data in Excel file using OLEDB
- How to export databse to excel file
- How to export DataGridView to excel file