How to use C# BinaryWriter Class
C# BinaryWriter Object works at lower level of Streams. C# BinaryWriter Class is using for write primitive types as binary values in a specific encoding stream. C# BinaryWriter Object works with Stream Objects that provide access to the underlying bytes. For creating a BinaryWriter Object , you have to first create a FileStream Object and then pass BinaryWriter to the constructor method .
FileStream writeStream ; writeStream = new FileStream("c:\\testBinary.dat", FileMode.Create); BinaryWriter writeBinay = new BinaryWriter(writeStream);
The main advantages of Binary information is that it is not easily human readable and stores files as Binary format is the best practice of space utilization.
BinaryReader you can use in the same way to read as binary.
- How to use C# Directory Class
- How to use C# File Class
- How to use C# FileStream Class
- How to use C# Textreader Class
- A simple C# Text Reader source code
- How to use C# TextWriter Class
- How to use C# BinaryReader Class
- How to convert XPS file to Bitmap
- How to C# Path Class
- How to create a pdf file in C#
- How to create PDF file from Text file
- Write Database data to pdf file