How to use C# File Class
File class is using for the File operations in C#. We can create , delete , copy etc. operations do with C# File class.
How to create a File using C# File class ?
In order to create a new File using C# File class , we can call Create method in the File class.
- FilePath : The name of the new File Object
How to check a File exist or not using C# File class ?
Before we creating a File object , we usually check that File exist or not. For that we are using the Exists method in the C# File class.
- FilePath : The name of the File
- bool : Returns true or false
The following C# source code shows these operations :
- How to use C# Directory Class
- How to use C# FileStream Class
- How to use C# Textreader Class
- A simple C# Text Reader source code
- How to use C# TextWriter Class
- How to use C# BinaryWriter Class
- How to use C# BinaryReader Class
- How to convert XPS file to Bitmap
- How to C# Path Class
- How to create a pdf file in C#
- How to create PDF file from Text file
- Write Database data to pdf file