How to use C# FileStream Class
The FileStream Class represents a File in the Computer. Use the FileStream class to read from, write to, open, and close files on a file system, as well as to manipulate other file related operating system handles including pipes, standard input, and standard output. FileStream allows to move data to and from the stream as arrays of bytes. We operate File using FileMode in FileStream Class
Some of FileModes as Follows :
FileMode.Create : Create a new file , if the file exist it will append to it
FileMode.CreateNew : Create a new File , if the file exist , it throws exception
FileMode.Open : Open an existing file
How to create a file using C# FileStream Class?
The following C# example shows , how to create and write in a file using FileStream.
When we execute the above C# source code , it create a new File and write the content to the specified path .
- How to use C# Directory Class
- How to use C# File Class
- How to use C# Textreader Class
- A simple C# Text Reader source code
- How to use C# TextWriter Class
- How to use C# BinaryWriter Class
- How to use C# BinaryReader Class
- How to convert XPS file to Bitmap
- How to C# Path Class
- How to create a pdf file in C#
- How to create PDF file from Text file
- Write Database data to pdf file