How to use C# Textreader Class
Textreader and TextWriter are the another way to read and write file respectively, even though these are not stream classes. The StreamReader and StreamWriter classes are derived from TextReader and TextWriter classes respectively. The following program uses TextReader , Read the entire content of the file into a String.
When you execute this C# program , TextReader read the entire file in one stretch into a string.
- How to use C# Directory Class
- How to use C# File Class
- How to use C# FileStream Class
- How to use C# Textreader Class
- How to use C# TextWriter Class
- How to use C# BinaryWriter Class
- How to use C# BinaryReader Class
- How to convert XPS file to Bitmap
- How to C# Path Class
- How to create a pdf file in C#
- How to create PDF file from Text file
- Write Database data to pdf file