How to use C# Textreader Class
Textreader and TextWriter are the another way to read and write file respectively, even though these are not stream classes. Textreader represents a reader that can read a sequential series of characters. The StreamReader and StreamWriter classes are derived from TextReader and TextWriter classes respectively, which read characters from streams and strings.
The following C# source code shows how to read a file using TextReader.
- How to use C# Directory Class
- How to use C# File Class
- How to use C# FileStream Class
- A simple C# Text Reader source code
- How to use C# TextWriter Class
- How to use C# BinaryWriter Class
- How to use C# BinaryReader Class
- How to convert XPS file to Bitmap
- How to C# Path Class
- How to create a pdf file in C#
- How to create PDF file from Text file
- Write Database data to pdf file