How to use C# Textreader Class
C# Textreader and TextWriter are the another way to read and write file respectively, even though these are not stream classes. The StreamReader and StreamWriter classes are derived from TextReader and TextWriter classes respectively. The following C# sample source code showing how create and write in a file using C# TextWriter .
When you execute this C# source code , you will get a file TextWriter.txt and inside its written csharp.net-informations.com .
- How to use C# Directory Class
- How to use C# File Class
- How to use C# FileStream Class
- How to use C# Textreader Class
- A simple C# Text Reader source code
- How to use C# BinaryWriter Class
- How to use C# BinaryReader Class
- How to convert XPS file to Bitmap
- How to C# Path Class
- How to create a pdf file in C#
- How to create PDF file from Text file
- Write Database data to pdf file