How to convert XPS file to Bitmap
XPS stands for XML Paper Specification and is basically an electronic representation of digital documents based on XML. An XpsDocument contains a FixedDocumentSequence that comprises one or more FixedDocument elements. They are also easy to share because you can view them on any computer where an XPS viewer is installed, even if the computer does not have the same programs that you used to create the original documents.
The following C# program convert and xps document to a bitmap image. Create a new C# project and add a Button to Form and add the following references to your project.
Go to Project->Add References and select these files from .Net tab.
- How to use C# Directory Class
- How to use C# File Class
- How to use C# FileStream Class
- How to use C# Textreader Class
- A simple C# Text Reader source code
- How to use C# TextWriter Class
- How to use C# BinaryWriter Class
- How to use C# BinaryReader Class
- How to C# Path Class
- How to create a pdf file in C#
- How to create PDF file from Text file
- Write Database data to pdf file