How to use C# string Compare
The CSharp String Compare function compares two strings lexicographically . The comparison is based on the Unicode value of each character in the string.
It returns an Integer indication lexical relationship between the two comprehends
- string str1 : Parameter String
- string str2 : Parameter String
Integer : returns less than zero, zero or greater than zero.
- Less than zero : str1 is less than str2
- Zero : str1 is equal to str2
- Greater than zero : str1 is greater than str2
When you run this C# program first u will get -1 in message box and then 0